- Develop professional relationships with other presenters in Wisconsin
- Share and distribute current information important for WPN members
- Provide advocacy for performing arts in Wisconsin
- Provide information exchange and cooperative booking for WPN members
- Provide professional
growth and development opportunities for WPN members
Members Receive . . . .
- Access to Members Only area of the website.
- Access to the Block Booking Database.
- Access to extended Member Directory Organization
- Access to Listservs to contact groups of WPN members via email with a single email.
- Access to Forums of WPN Members
with specific areas of work or interest.
- Access to searches of artists previously presented by WPN members.
- Access to entering public
events presented by your organization on the WPN calendar.
- Invitations and reminders for Member Meetings.
- Invitations to the Annual
WPN Members Conference.
- Opportunities to network with fellow presenters close to your venue.
- Opportunities for continuing education
- Opportunities for attending artist showcases at conferences.
- Opportunities for the best networking and communication
with other presenters of professional performing arts in Wisconsin and surrounding states.
Become a Member Now!
Click HERE for information on how to to become a member of WPN.
Membership in WPN is open to any presenting individual or presenting organization that shares the stated goals of the Wisconsin Presenters
Network. Membership is not open to artists or artist agencies. An annual membership fee of $50 must be paid to remain
an active member and to receive member benefits. Members are required to share information that will benefit other members of
WPN as stated in the goals for the organization.
Click on a City below to Visit the Web Sites of our Members
Wisconsin Presenters Network
Bringing the finest performing arts to all of Wisconsin!
NOTE: If your organization is a member and your web site link is not listed, contact
the WPN Webmaster.